Token Holders ($FLIX)
OmniFlix enables creators of any type of content - text, images, audio and video to create, manage, distribute and monetize their media assets and community interactions.
Activities that will be possible with the FLIX fungible token after launch are:
- 1.Voting Power Delegation - FLIX can be used to secure the OmniFlix Hub via delegation of voting power to validators (or simply called staking)
- 1.Voting Power Re-delegation - Staked FLIX can be re-delegated from validator to another validator
- 2.Voting Power Un-delegation - Staked FLIX can be un-delegated from the validator staked to. Unstaked for integration.
- 2.Governance Participation - Staked FLIX can be used to vote on on-chain proposals that represent community decisions.
- 3.Marketplace module Commission - FLIX Stakers will receive part of the protocol fees not only in FLIX but also in other tokens on the marketplace.
- 1.There is also a proposition to swap all other tokens for FLIX and distributed to stakers instead of dust from multiple tokens.
- 1.Tokenization - Use of FLIX for creation of
collectionsand minting of
NFTs. 50% of the fee will be sent to the community pool and 50% will be sent to the stakers of FLIX. Currently, no fees is being charged by the protocol for creation of collections and for minting of NFTs.
- 2.Media Storage - Use of FLIX for storing media assets (minted & non-minted assets). Along with the media node host receiving their fee for redundant storage, a part of it will be dedicated towards the community. 50% of the share received by the community will be sent to the community pool and the rest 50% will be sent to the delegators of FLIX.
- 3.Media Delivery - Use of FLIX for delivering media assets across apps and platforms. Along with the media node host receiving their fee for delivery, a part of it will be dedicated towards the community. 50% of the share received by the community will be sent to the community pool and the rest 50% will be sent to the delegators of FLIX.
- 1.Fees are earned when collections and NFTs within are minted, managed and utilized for various reasons
- 2.Fees from marketplace transactions - fixed price or auctions
- 3.Fees from NFT Pools
- 1.NFTs being purchased from pools
- 2.NFTs being licensed from pools
- Shared Security for community-specific or content-specific app chains tailor made for media creation, management, distribution and monetization
- Social coordination and sovereign infrastructure for on-chain markets i.e.
sudoswap-style pools that adhere to royalties,
licensing-poolsfor content discovery/distribution and more.
- Interchain NFTs for access to multiple blockchains and vice-versa
- Explore positioning as the interchain router for NFTs transfers across chains
Interested to implement OmniFlix's NFT & community infrastructure for your film3 movie, studio or your community? Want to create the next-gen media studio on the blockchain?