Comment on page
OmniFlix enables creators of any type of content - text, images, audio and video to create, manage, distribute and monetize their media assets and community interactions.
OmniFlix helps you do more with your NFTs.
To interact with the blockchain, creators have a few applications using which they can interact with the chain. They are:
- 1.OmniFlix Studio (to upload files, mint, manage, distribute & monetize NFTs and community interactions) - https://app.OmniFlix.studio
- 2.OmniFlix Market (to list, collect & transfer NFTs with the ability to deposit fungible tokens that are IBC enabled) - https://OmniFlix.market
- 3.OmniFlix TV, although still in alpha, can be used to create interactive videos to engage community members in educational and informative content.
- 4.OmniFlix inSync (to stake fungible tokens & participate in governance by voting on proposals) - https://OmniFlix.co
More than apps, creators also have the opportunity to choose between various configurations around NFT minting or tokenization.
oNFTmodule and the on-chain
marketplacemodule, NFT tokenization and listing NFTs on a market becomes easy. This enables community members to collect and list them to initiate secondary sales either in
Fixed Price Listingsor
- 1.NFTs on the OmniFlix Hub are not minted against a specific smart contract, but are natively minted at a protocol layer. This enables ownership of a specific NFT to exist right at the protocol layer and not at a smart contract layer.
- 2.NFTs on OmniFlix are pretty generic and the
oNFTstandard for NFTs gives creators the ability to create:
- 1.media-assets as NFTs (audio, video, images, text and mixed media formats)
- 2.digital items as NFTs (tickets, certificates, collectibles, collectible cards/trading cards, etc.)
- 3.and.. even AI models and DeFi strategies that can be composed as NFTs
- 3.On OmniFlix Hub, the NFTs that are minted will be compatible with the Cosmos native NFT standard, CosmWasm, Ethereum, Solana, etc.
- 4.NFT media is stored on IPFS while the NFT metadata resides on the blockchain itself. This ensures that the metadata doesn't get deleted and has the blockchain, OmniFlix Hub, itself as the single source of truth.
From an NFT standpoint, creators can achieve/accomplish the following within OmniFlix Studio & OmniFlix Market:
- 1.Activities around NFTs
- 1.upload assets (these are non-minted but are uploaded directly to IPFS)
- 2.mint NFTs
- 3.manage NFTs
- 1.listed assets
- 2.non-listed assets
- 4.list assets in a supported IBC token (list of supported IBC tokens as below)
2. With supported IBC Tokens (deposit & withdraw for purchase of NFTs)
- ATOM -- native token of the Cosmos Hub
- OSMO -- native token of the Osmosis Zone
- HUAHUA -- native token of the Chihuahua Chain
- JUNO -- native token of the Juno Network
with more IBC tokens being added.
- We should be able to reach out to you via email mentioned in the form and then take it up from there. Please reply to the email if you already received it as a confirmation from the team.
- Genesis Creators will be required to take a call during which the details about the various ways to launch will be briefed.
-> NOTE: there's no fees taken by the team or others to launch collections on OmniFlix.
CLI stands for Command Line Interface. If you are NOT a developer or do NOT know how to code or do NOT understand using the Terminal, please feel free to skip this section.
Creators and developers that are comfortable using the CLI and refer to the links below to launch a collection WITHOUT using the OmniFlix Studio, user interface.
this is a step by step set of instructions for you to launch your collection on OmniFlix
- Until the launch of the token, creators can fill the above form before planning to create a collection on OmniFlix. After the call and receciving mint access, creators can refer to the below process to create a collection.
Below is the process to mint and list your NFTs
- 1.Create a collection
- 1.Collection without JSON schema
- 2.Collection with JSON schema
- 2.Upload your assets
- 3.Mint your assets to NFTs
- 4.List your NFTs on the marketplace
NFTs can be added to your collection even at a later point in time.
Interested to implement OmniFlix's NFT & community infrastructure for your film3 movie, studio or your community? Want to create the next-gen media studio on the blockchain?